Monday, September 4, 2017

Out to Lunch

6 x 11.5
oil on panel
This is Day Four of my attempt to paint every day. I'm kind of proud of myself. My husband and I were taking our cat for a ride out in the country. Yeah, she loved it. Not. I want her to see that car rides are "family fun times" and not always the dreaded trip to the vet's. Anyway, we came upon these gals having a little snack and I have really wanted to paint cows, so here we are. This little lady in the foreground was kind enough to pose for a photo. 

I'm putting all of my paintings on sale this month for $150 plus shipping in hopes of raising $1000 to send to Texas for Hurricane Harvey Relief. In light of the catastrophic enormity of loss, it's just a little, but every little bit helps. If you see this and are interested, please contact me at terri_buchholz@yahoo.com. The paintings are unframed and also they are fresh and will need some dry time of approx. 6 weeks, before they can be varnished.

Thank You

2 comments:

  1. You should be proud of yourself. Not only for painting every day but for producing such quality art so consistently. That is so difficult. And this particular painting, I am astounded how you can paint such a scene on a small canvas. Amazing and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so appreciate the compliment! Thanks so much Laurelle!

    ReplyDelete